whimperbang is accepting submissions
for its 9th issue, March 2006.
See our "Submission Guidelines" below.
whimperbang is an online literary journal published three times a year.
We are interested in reading your quality original, unpublished poetry and fiction.
* No simultaneous submissions.
* New submissions may not be made until you have heard back from us regarding old ones.
* There is no reading fee.
* whimperbang cannot offer payment at this time.
* At the time of publication, all rights revert back to the author.
If you decide to republish the piece elsewhere, we ask that you cite whimperbang as a place of previous publication.
*Submissions may be submitted via lightning-fast email: email@example.com
*Email "Subject" must read "Submission". Submissions not sent in this format will be refused.
*Submissions must be either made as Microsoft Word attachments, or reside within the body of your email (copy & paste).
* Please include a short biographical paragraph with your submissions, including your name and place of residence, email address (for our records), publications and any other relevant information.
* Poetry submissions may not exceed 5 poems.
* Fiction submissions should not exceed 5,000 words.
Please be advised that whimperbang cannot publish all submissions, and must be very discriminating, as it is run by a small crew of volunteers. Please expect 3-5 months for a reply, depending on our work load.
If you find errors of any kind, please let us know. We have the option of making changes without burning paper.
That just about covers it. We look forward to reading your work.